Program Manager, Sanford Institute of PhilanthropyCompany: National University System
Date Posted: January 24, 2018
National University System
Program Manager, Sanford Institute of Philanthropy
Location: La Jolla, CA
National University is looking for a full-time Program Manager for our Sanford Institute of Philanthropy to be located at the University’s La Jolla, California headquarters.
Sanford Institute of Philanthropy (SIP) offers a variety of programs to nonprofit organizations and nonprofit professional through seminars/workshops, customized cohort courses, and a certification program.
The Program Manager serves in a support role in key areas of SIP's business including day-to-day operations and coordinating the technical planning and performance of the SIP programs.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist SIP Director with the development and management of strategic programs as well as with prospecting and new business development.
- Provide support to corporate, nonprofit, foundation, and university partnerships.
- Provide support and coordination with the delivery of all SIP programs from start to completion.
- Manage and update content and presentations.
- Assist with the development and on-boarding programs for new SIP affiliates.
- Assist with identifying and recruiting potential members for an advisory board; program evaluation; and planning of special events.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 7-10 years of combined experience in marketing, program management or related business management.
- Experience with entrepreneurial start-ups in the for-profit or nonprofit sectors.
- Recognized as a leader within the philanthropy/nonprofit community.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven experience in program implementation or other managerial position.
- Successful track record in effectively planning, directing, organizing and administering diverse activities to ensure effective delivery of programs.
- Analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in cross-functional and matrix-managed teams.
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
Special Skills & Training:
- Proficient with Microsoft programs, CRM systems, social media, LMS programs and innovative learning platforms.
- Certified DISC facilitator, preferred.
Join our amazing team! National University System and its affiliates have been committed to discovering the best talent consisting of dedicated, genuine, and approachable candidates since 1971. Our culture represents enthusiastic team members who are passionate about higher education and strive to provide the best student experience to lifelong learners.
To apply, please use this link: http://apply.interfolio.com/47111