Director, Sanford Institute of PhilanthropyCompany: National University System
Date Posted: January 24, 2018
National University System
Director, Sanford Institute of Philanthropy
Location: La Jolla, CA
National University is looking for a full-time Director for the Sanford Institute of Philanthropy (SIP) to be located at the University’s La Jolla, California headquarters.
SIP helps nonprofits to significantly increase their funding capabilities and the impact they have in their communities and society through a proven contemporary curriculum presented by world-class nonprofit leaders, best in class faculty, and renowned philanthropists.
The SIP Director provides oversight at the national level for SIP including management, communication, and collaboration for a large group of affiliate partners (Universities) across the US. This key leadership role supports the mission and execution of the business plan that aligns closely with the vision of both the board of trustees and donors.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Develop a business plan that supports meeting contractual, annual milestones
- Implement and sustain a dissemination plan and model that includes on-boarding, implementation, and training services for current and prospect affiliates
- Provide leadership with national roll-out by fostering strong relationships
- Manage client performance and set expectations, including regularly scheduled performance check-ins for benchmark achievement
- Co-develop and manage a communication and national marketing plan
- Develop a digital plan/strategy that supports the growth, implementation model, and sustainability of the SIP online/on-demand modules
- Administer the SIP Grant Program, which is intended to promote an SIP franchise distribution model
- Manage budgets and financials of SIP program
- Provide direction and leadership to staff, build and foster a success-oriented, accountable, high-morale and positive working environment that promotes team work and professional growth
- Advanced degree, doctorate preferred
- 10 years of experience in nonprofit, leadership and management
National University System and its affiliates have been committed to discovering the best talent consisting of dedicated, genuine and approachable candidates since 1971. Our culture represents enthusiastic team members who are passionate about higher education and strive to provide the best student experience to lifelong learners.
To apply, please use this link: http://apply.interfolio.com/47548