Director of Annual GivingCompany: National University
Date Posted: September 20, 2017
Director of Annual Giving
National University System and its affiliates have been committed to discovering the best talent consisting of dedicated, genuine and approachable candidates since 1971. Our culture represents enthusiastic team members who are passionate about higher education and strive to provide the best student experience to lifelong learners.
The Director of Annual Giving will manage annual giving programs to include direct mail, social media, web based fundraising, and new technologies. The Director of Annual giving will engage new and develop current donors to maximize outcomes.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience running annual campaigns and fundraisers within Higher Education. National University is looking for a motivated, organized, tenacious individual with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-7 years of experience fundraising preferably within a university environment
Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Computer software proficiency with database management
- Self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, and highly dependable
- Ability to work flexible hours, including occasional weekend and evening hours.
Link to Apply