Executive DirectorCompany: Emilio Nares Foundation
Date Posted: February 24, 2017
The Emilio Nares Foundation (ENF) was founded in 2003 to help families navigate their child’s journey through cancer. The organization is currently searching for its new Executive Director.
The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, and strategic vision for the ENF. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
● Work with Board of Directors in order to fulfill ENF’s mission
Development / Fundraising
● Develop and grow donor base
● Manage and strengthen relationships with existing donors
● Presence in community
Team Builder / Administration
● Accountable for Operations
- Fiscal responsibility
- Communicating values and mission to team
- Professionally develop staff
● Consistently work to achieve goals and raise performance of team
Vision / Strategic Planning
● Scans horizon for opportunities / threats to organization
● Creates strategic plan and is accountable for its execution
● Regularly communicates that vision and plan to employees, Board of Directors, and Donors
● Bachelor’s Degree required
● Five-plus years of experience in development and non-profit management in the City of San Diego.
● Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills.
● Demonstrated experience in marketing and/or business, and securing earned revenues.
● Fluency in Spanish a plus.
● Cover letter should include your three most cherished values and why they are important to you.
Qualified applicants please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.