Director of DevelopmentCompany: Emilio Nares Foundation
Date Posted: February 24, 2017
The Emilio Nares Foundation (ENF) was founded in 2003 to help families navigate their child’s journey through cancer.
Director of Development
The Development Director (DD) will spearhead development efforts as ENF continues to grow. The DD will work closely with the Program Team and the Board of Directors to ensure fundraising efforts fulfill the ENF mission and program needs.
- Develop and execute the ENF annual Fundraising & Marketing-Communications Plan to secure a minimum of $900,000 annually.
- Secure financial support from Individuals; Grants (foundation, corporate & government), and Events & Beneficiary Partnerships.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors, new and existing.
- Create and execute a strategy for cultivating and stewarding a growing base of annual individual donors.
- Oversee the grant calendar and contracted Grant Writer.
- Support Strategic Planning and advise on how organizational needs and growth plans fit within current and changing funding sector interests.
- Assist ED and Treasurer in annual budgeting process.
- BA (required)
- Three-plus years of experience in Development and demonstrated success securing funds from Individuals, Grants, Events in San Diego.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus.
- Cover letter should include your three most cherished values and why they are important to you.
Qualified applicants please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com.